Wood shutters are window coverings both classic and contemporary. Design details like hand sanded louvers, fine furniture finishes, and artisan painting techniques distinguish Trisol’s wood shutters. And since our solid wood construction is lighter in weight and more rigid than most composite materials, we have the capability to manufacture wider, more durable panels that resist warpage.
Trisol’s wood shutters are made from 100% Canadian hardwood. We never use finger jointed wood or composite fillers. This allows both the panels and frames to retain their original appearance throughout their lifetime. Their beauty will not warp or crack and their shape remains square and true.
For durable beauty in any environment, choose Trisol’s wood shutters. They are a combination of long-lasting beauty and traditional styling that adds warm, rich dimension to any room.
- 100% solid wood
- Louver sizes of 1 ½” ,2 ½” and 3 ½” to fit your windows
- UV Stable paint and stain finishes.
- Easy to clean & antistatic
- Won’t crack, chip and warp
- Multiple privacy options to fit your needs
- Louvers close tightly in both directions
- Customized frames fit in your window opening to give your shutters a perfect, flawless fit
- Louver Size Options
- Multiple Configurations & Panel Options
- Easy Function
- Customized Frames Available
- Hardware Choices
- Easy Louver Replacement
- Tilt Bar allows the louvers to close tightly in both directions
- Superior Privacy and Light Control
- Easy to Clean
- Consistent Finish and Color
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Single Panel
- Double Panel
- Bi-Fold Panels
- Café Style
- Hidden Pushrod system
- Specialty shapes
- Custom painting and staining